von: CARBOGEN AMCIS | Ort: Bubendorf | Referenz: 3b464f2b-9937-4076-bde3-fe0b5fa33ee2 |
- Based in Switzerland with a focus on the EU/ US Pharmaceutical market
- Providing commercial support to the technical Project Managers to achieve the agreed project objectives as well as supporting commercial negotiations to adapt project goals
- Close collaboration with our international Sales Managers for the extension of ongoing and acquisition of new business
- Commercial supervision of the ongoing chemical, analytical and regulatory projects, including ERP maintenance from order to final invoicing.
- Acting as interface between the CARBOGEN AMCIS customer and the internal CARBOGEN AMCIS teams
- Preparation of tailored estimates and scope extensions for the CGAM Customer in close collaboration with the internal technical departments
- Organization of and participation in customer visits
- Education as a Chemist ideally with 3-5 years of experience in the execution of synthetic organic or analytical projects within the Life-Science or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Reliable, flexible and self-motivated working style allowing to assume the day-to-day commercial supervision within the internal project teams
- Strong negotiation skills in order to support the external Sales Manager in the extension of ongoing and acquisition of new business
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and German (spoken and written)
- Great organizational talent, assertive and independent working style
- Very good computer skills on Excel and Word. ERP knowledge of advantage.
- Basic regulatory and cGMP knowledge of the API manufacturing industry
- Willingness to travel between the CGAM CH sites
- A dynamic work environment with high-quality infrastructure
- Interesting possibilities to develop your professional skills
- Flexible working hours for a 40-hour week
- At least 5 weeks of vacation
- Participation in childcare costs
- Travel insurance for private travels
- Private insurance in the event of an accident
- 13th monthly salary is paid out without any social benefits deductions, in addition there is a profit sharing in a successful business year
Imagine what you could do here at CARBOGEN AMCIS!
No further questions? Great, then we are already looking forward to your application!
If there are still unanswered questions about the application process, Maria Bischoff, Recruiting Specialist is happy to answer them. Tel. +41 58 909 00 16
Note for recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will be deleted and will not be processed further. Thank you for your understanding.
Hinweis für Personalvermittlungen: Für diese Position nehmen wir keine unaufgeforderten Bewerbungen von Personalvermittlungen entgegen. Ungefragt Bewerbungen von Personalvermittlungen werden von uns gelöscht und nicht weiterverarbeitet. Wir danken für Ihr Verständnis.