ARE YOU AN AVIONICS PROFESSIONAL? DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR AVIATION?
IF SO, WE CAN OFFER YOU AN EXCITING POSITION IN OUR AVIATION DIVISION LOCATED IN NIDWALDEN AREA AS AN
AVIATION FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTITIVE (M/F/D)
- You will become highly knowledgeable in the specifications, capabilities and operation of Garmin avionics and provide technical support to our customers
- You will work to ensure that Garmin equipment is delivered to the highest standards
- B2 Licence
- 8 years of relevant experience including a minimum of 6 years' experience in avionics installation and troubleshooting; or an equivalent of training and experience
- Knowledge of aircraft systems broad and avionics subsystems
- Superior customer-oriented attitude
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
- Driven problem solver with proven success in solving difficult problems
- Conversational German and English language skills
- Private pilot license or higher desirable
A varied, challenging area of responsibility in a cooperative working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
Switzerland office based with participation in the share program, attractive social security package, free use of our devices and much more.
If this position appeals to you and you are interested in working for a dynamic, globally active company, we look forward to receiving your application.