von: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Services (CH) | Ort: [Geneva | Referenz: de176a1c-02e3-4ed2-9f03-0d93cc07ae16 |
Facilitate GCM (Global Compensation Management) services for large multi-national companies
With the ever-increasing focus on global compliance by tax authorities, the timely management and compliant delivery of compensation for globally mobile employees is here to stay; this is your opportunity to help innovate, shape and deliver the future of our GCM services.
The Global Employer Services (GES) team, as part of the Deloitte Tax & Legal department, provides multi-national companies with targeted advice and strategies for running Global Mobility programs in an efficient manner with respect to tax and social security costs and supports clients with the end-to-end management of global compensation for internationally mobile employees. The team also takes care that clients are able to manage their global payroll and taxation requirements whilst paying employees accurately and on time.
As an (Senior Consultant) Assistant Manager on the Global Workforce Solutions team that sits within GES, you will support the end-to-end management and delivery of GCM services for our clients. Furthermore you will guide the monthly delivery of expatriate payroll instructions (actual and shadow) and provide support in relation to delivery by local payroll teams. You will work across all aspects of global engagements, building close relationships with Deloitte teams around the world. You will advise clients on compensation collation services on a monthly/quarterly basis and will support with consulting projects in relation to all aspects of global mobility compensation, including process improvements, process mapping, training and delivery. You will be a key part of the delivery of technology and process implementation and project management to support the set-up of the services.
We provide a team oriented culture that allows for both personal and professional growth. Our working environment provides opportunities for creative and self-motivated employees, keen to develop themselves, the team and our relationship with our clients. Competitive compensation and benefits are offered as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
How you can make an impact
Provide a high quality service to our multi-national clients in Global Mobility seeking to achieve payroll compliance. Reporting to the Manager and taking responsibility for a team of consultants involved in the following tasks:
- Operating the end-to-end GCM process including review of payroll instructions and delivery of instructions to local payroll teams in line with the agreed deadlines
- Experience with compensation collection from local payroll teams and reconciliation reports reviews
- Supporting local payroll processing and advising on matters in relation to payroll withholding for internationally mobile employees, as well as year-end reporting requirements
- Building and developing long term relationships with senior stakeholders, clients and teams
- Demonstrating a proactive mindset focussed on high quality service delivery and constantly seeking improvement of engagement processes through implementing best practices
Who we are looking for
- You have experience in a Big 4 firm or a in-house team providing compensation services to international clients and /or expatriates, implementation experience is an advantage
- Strong client service delivery skills with focus on attention to detail and a reliable team player
- You are comfortable in your field of work, and have experience handling large datasets relating to compensation and benefit data for internationally mobile employees using a systematic and consistent approach
- Experience/knowledge of working with technology platforms (e.g. AssignmentPro) to manage the delivery of global compensation. Understanding of excel macros and automation tools, is an advantage
- You communicate fluently in English. Any further languages may be an advantage
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Geneva or Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete
application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don't hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.