IT Application Manager SAP FI/CO (m/w/d) – 100%
von: Belimed AG | Ort: Zug
How you will contribute
In this key role as the SAP FI/CO Application Manager you will function as a business manager, building understanding of the corporate and departmental strategies and processes, developing IT plans aligned with those strategies, helping business stakeholders understand how IT can support their business initiatives, strategic project planning, and implementation of business requirements into integrated IT system solutions. In addition, you will oversee and manage internal customer support issues, ensuring that issues are resolved to customer satisfaction and that SLA requirements are met. You will be responsible for continuous improvement of service delivery processes, as well as developing plans and action items for better customer experience. This position is part of the project organization at Belimed Group Finance / IT with the following tasks:
- Overseeing day-to-day SAP support process and activities, including ticket system, prioritization, communication and resolution as well as coordinating related escalation processes
- Responsibility for the development of the SAP Application (customizing)
- Working with IT Change Board to manage the change requests and deployment processes
- Responsibility for project management of SAP initiatives including confirming alignment with Corporate strategy and IT Plan; managing overall projects, planning, prioritizing, coordinating and reporting against project milestones activities
What you will need
- Graduate or equivalent level of education with minimum 5 years’ experience in managing SAP FI/CO Application
- Strong Project Management skills with Project Delivery or ITIL certification
- Business process experience in industrial manufacturing and logistics with programming experience as a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are a requirement
- Ability to work independently and to take ownership of assigned areas of responsibility
- An excellent team player with skills and know-how to support the Business Applications
- Strong communication, negotiation and process orientation
- Willing to travel ~10-20%
Why join our team
Use your professional expertise and help us to protect the lives of patients and medical personnel. Join our ambitious team and share our strong customer orientation and sense of urgency. We offer you varied work in a hands-on, international environment with a strong, value-based company culture and a fair, performance-related compensation. Our culture of empowerment and accountability will give you easy access to key decision-makers and enable you to make a real impact. If you recognize yourself in this career proposition, we look forward to receiving your application documents in English language (CV, certificates, letter of motivation).
In case of dossiers from employment agencies, the terms and conditions for the placement are negotiated individually in each case. General conditions are not accepted.
Belimed AG processes personal data in accordance with the Belimed privacy statement available under: https://www.belimed.com/en/privacy-statement.