von: Scintilla AG | Ort: Zuchwil | Referenz: 7ad283ac-91c8-485d-b1d4-c83db1b4aef3 |
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Project lead for the implementation of new products for Key Accounts brands (trade label) – from concept phase to market introduction
- Close collaboration with project relevant functions at the central head quarter and worldwide (sales, product management, engineering, manufacturing, logistics, packaging, controlling, quality management, purchasing)
- Maintenance of existing product portfolio, especially artwork adjustments and system updates
- Support of the Key Account Development team in data analysis and development of listing proposals for key accounts (i.e., gap analyses, range reviews, profitability calculations) in collaboration with Bosch sales organization worldwide
- Possibility, if desired, to change departments for 8-12 weeks
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- Strong team player with ability to build relationships within entire organization
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and structured way of working
- Initiative and independent working methods
- High proficiency in Excel, ideally incl. PowerPivot/Power queries
- Language skills: English and 2nd language (German preferred)
The Bosch PreMaster Program is a two-stage qualification program for committed graduates with Bachelor's degrees who want to complete a Master's degree. After the Bachelor's degree, the first phase provides up to 12 months' practical experience for familiarization with technical and business interrelationships. The second phase comprises the Master's course and includes additional events and seminars as well as personal mentoring on the road to successful completion.
Curious? Please find more information on our PreMaster Programs on our Website. We look forward to receiving your application!