Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. Its more than 27,500 employees generated annual sales of CHF 10.49 billion in 2022.
Our Goals – Your path
- In charge of strategically planning and overseeing product marketing efforts
- Managing the full lifecycle of the product portfolio to ensure continuous alignment with the company's strategic objectives
- Serving as the first point of contact for technical inquiries related to products and systems
- Analyzing and reporting on competitor activities, technical developments, and global trends
- Collaborating with Sales to meet targets in revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Working closely with our marketing department to create promotional material and execute promotional activities like trainings, lectures and customer events
Your expertise – our strength
- University degree in chemistry, materials management, materials engineering or a comparable qualification in a technical or business field
- Experience in product management (preferably in the automotive or chemical industries)
- Ability to work efficiently in a team and to interact with other cultures as well as personalities
- Willingness to engage in international travel, up to 40%
- Fluent in Business English and German
Going Beyond. Together.
- Sika Spirit- a unique company culture which fosters an environment of support and respect, sustainability and integrity and the courage to innovate
- The location Widen (near Zurich) is very easy to reach by public transport or by car
- Free parking spaces are available
- Very attractive pension fund model for independent premium selection
- Canteen discount to ensure healthy sustenance
- Free coffee, tea & water
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents!
We welcome all direct applications – regardless of gender, social origin, religion, age & identity.
For further information about this position, please contact Evelyn Banz, HR Business Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org).