You take full operational responsibility for the accounting of Medela AG (headquarters), including all closing tasks. Due to your seniority you are able to guide the team in technical topics and to make effective and sustainable decisions. Profound SAP knowledge is a must for this position. Are you interested in joining an international and dynamic organization?
Join Medela and help us turn science into care!
This is what you can move
- Responsible for month-, quarter- and year end closing as per SWISS GAAP FER as well as year-end closing as per Swiss OR according to schedule
- Own and execute several processes such as Operational excellence, accruals, lease/rental accounting, fixed assets, intercompany recharges as well as income tax provisions
- Lead annual audit preparation for all Swiss entities
- Ensure practices are compliant with good internal controls and assists with relevant compliance activities and research
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams in terms of process improvement projects
- Manage tax compliance for Medela AG including tax reporting as well as coordinate potential tax audits
- Lead forecast and budget process for relevant Swiss legal entities
What you bring along
- Relevant degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Proven experience in a similar role within a manufacturing organization, very good business understanding
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Fluency in English, other languages are an asset
- Outgoing and team-oriented personality with a high degree of initiative and a positive attitude towards change
What we offer you
- Medela Family: A culture characterized by inclusivity and respect that values and supports every member of our team. Together, we pursue one goal: improving the lives of mothers, babies and patients by translating science into care.
- Flexibility: If your role allows for it, you can work in a hybrid model with up to 3 days per week working from home.
- Growth Opportunities: a range of learning initiatives, both on and off the job.
- Competitive package: Benefits align with international benchmarks, including extended maternity/paternity leave, insurance, and additional vacation or bridge days.
- Balance: A variety of activities designed to promote health and well-being.
We focus on the personality and professional skills of our candidates. We reject any form of discrimination and look forward to receiving your application.
The hiring process of this position is supported by the responsible HR Partner Julia Winkler In case of specific questions please contact us on +41 52 562 1077.
For this recruitment we will not consider any applications sent through by agencies.