von: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Services (CH) | Ort: [Geneva | Referenz: 88147da0-7bb7-4773-81b7-49147d56fca7 |
Step into the World of Consulting between Technology and Risk
In our Risk Advisory business, we support our clients in identifying and anticipating potential risks in all areas of their business. We consider financial, technological and business-relevant risks to ensure the long-term success of the company.
While working in the Technology and Digital Risk area, you will support our clients in the strategic development, optimization and implementation of various technologies. In addition, you are involved in all sectors in evaluation and management of risk factors and crisis situations that could endanger the market position and strategy of companies and public institutions in the long term.
We are proud of our diversity of work experiences. This is one of the defining characteristics in Risk Advisory. We are looking for you to be open minded to support other Risk Advisory areas such as Cyber, Risk & Controls, Sustainability etc., since we are one team.
How you can make an impact:
- You are actively driving digitalization forward by introducing new technologies, you will support international and national companies across all industries in digitizing their business processes
- You create the connection between business and technology by understanding the technical requirements of clients and linking them with technological solutions
- You analyse business processes and help to improve them by accompanying our customers in the strategic conception and technical implementation of compliance, risk and governance processes (Risk Management, Internal Controls, TPRM, Security Operations etc.) and help to mitigate external and internal risks
- You will be a crucial team member supporting clients with GRC Tool selections, requirement analysis and implementation projects in various business areas and countries
- You are part of a strong team within a dynamic environment where you will continuously develop our topics in close cooperation with experienced experts
Who we are looking for:
- You are passionate and motivated about digitalization and future technologies which relate to risk management functions within an organisation. You want to bring manual processes to life with technology and build your career in the consulting industry!
- You are interested and/or have first experience with Integrated risk management tools (i.e., ServiceNow) from requirements engineering to implementation in various business areas and countries
- You are highly motivated to learn and develop your expertise, but are also flexible to take on challenges and strive to become an indispensable part of our team across various areas of Risk Advisory
- You are structured, analytical, and motivated with a hands-on attitude to take on such tasks as PMO, slide creation, coordination and organisation of stakeholders, adapting to prioritize client needs first
- You are completely fluent in English, fluency in German and/or French would be highly advantageous
Become part of an entrepreneurial, innovative and international team of 70 risk professionals across Switzerland. We are passionate about bringing best in class risk solutions to our clients and helping our people grow both personally and professionally through trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on "apply now" to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 12172