von: Scintilla AG | Ort: Zuchwil | Referenz: 19059706-a676-4f9e-8e10-ddf516526986 |
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Accelerate our sustainable packaging implementation by influencing our strategy, defining the tactics, guiding our teams and engaging with an ecosystem of partners to fast-track the sustainable packaging implementation
- Identify and implement sustainable packaging solutions
- Stay on the forefront of our packaging agenda, collaborate with existing and new partners
- Lead the global implementation of more sustainable packaging solutions and work with end users on a better packaging experience
- Make sure that big packaging ideas are understood in the organization and help to evolve our packaging agenda
- Coordination of all packaging topics with internal and external stakeholders, as well as technical consultation of internal and external customers
- 5+ years international packaging management experience
- Practical experience in project management and senior stakeholder management
- Master degree in Packaging, Engineering, Sustainability or Management – ideally plus an MBA
- You have delivered measurable results and your enthusiasm energizes your collaboration partners and teams
- Strong presenter and good in communication plus independent work style
- Team player, adaptable and resilient
- Good written and oral English skills – German skills are an advantage
- Willingness to travel but < 30%
Home office possibility, mobility bonus, flexible working time, fair compensation, opportunities for further trainings. You can find more information about our benefits at: Our culture and benefits
Contact HR Department
Tel: +41 32 686-5753