*for 12 months, starting in March 2024
Not just any job: Your main tasks in this role are:
- Execution of daily liquidity management and FX management operations under supervision of one of our experienced Treasury Dealers
- Interface with Operating companies (local operations) about best practices and services offered by the Global Treasury Operations team. Key emphasis will be to balance global standardization with local requirements
- Interaction with global and local banks- on FX and cash management
- Be up to date with respect to market developments in the area of FX and cash management. This is applicable to both developments in financial markets as well as in developments in FX and cash management activities
- Lead a project under the coordination of one of our Treasury Dealers for further development of Global Treasury Operations
Not just anyone: If you demonstrate a high level of motivation to work for an international company we are looking forward to your application. Furthermore, you possess:
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or recently graduated, preferably with a specialization in finance
- Earlier work experience in Treasury/Finance would be an advantage
- Verbal and written communications skills to address a wide range of teams across the world (fluent English required, any other language an advantage)
- Curiosity about corporate finance, financial markets and treasury
- Ability to grasp advanced concepts
- Ability to foster excellent working relationships with internal and external counterparts
- Ambition to grow and bring others together
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Agile work (at least 40% of the time in the office, living within commuting distance from Schaffhausen)
- Wide range of training opportunities and development prospects
- Centrally located in Schaffhausen (Switzerland), 2 minutes from the main train station, in a very diverse and international environment
- Exciting role within a fast paced, multinational company
HOW TO APPLY:
Just go to our career portal at www.unilever.ch/karriere and apply online.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Merete (HR.DACH@unilever.com).
We will unfortunately not be able to consider any incomplete applications.
*E-mail applications will not be processed!
Vielfalt ist Teil unserer Kultur!
Wir arbeiten stets daran, dass Du Dich bei uns respektiert und sicher fühlst und jeden Tag Dein authentisches Selbst einbringen kannst – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Alter, Herkunft, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder sexueller Orientierung.
Wir sind für Dich da, wenn Du aufgrund körperlicher Einschränkungen Unterstützung während des Bewerbungsprozesses brauchst.
Bewerbungsfotos sind bei uns nicht erforderlich.