von: Scintilla AG | Ort: Zuchwil | Referenz: e3ad3532-fb49-421c-9a00-06d66ac6ab55 |
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
The UX Innovation Coach (Manager) is the central contact and supporting partner for business and expertise teams, who drive product, service or process innovation in their area of responsibility. Ensuring projects deliver excellent user experience through the right UX methodologies and process steps, is of top priority for him. Beyond being a member of defined projects, the UX Innovation Coach contributes to develop the UX maturity level of the business unit through regular enabling and communication activities.
- Implementation of user-centered principles (mindset and methods, e.g. Design Thinking, Lean Start-Up) in innovation projects as well as in daily operations and business unit processes
- Framing project assignments and defining UX goals and activities together with teams and stakeholders to ensure applicable project outcomes
- Coaching & consulting teams in user-centered product development & service innovation with suitable UX/DT methodologies and tools
- Support & enable teams in user observation & ethnographic research as well as systematic synthesis of insights and planning of further project steps
- Identify blind spots in the user understanding and initiate necessary steps to close the gaps in collaboration with user research manager
- Translate user insights into technical requirements and product benefits in collaboration with cross-functional project teams
- UX ambassador, exchanging and transferring knowledge as well as cooperating with teams and business units across the globe
- Completed university studies or a comparable qualification
- Minimum 3 -5 years of professional experience in innovation or Design Thinking consultancy / agency / or equivalent corporate department with proven track record of accomplished UX- / Design Thinking innovation projects
- Supplementing working experience in industrial design / product design, market research, product marketing, innovation management
- Professional competence: knowledge of Design Thinking process and related methods/ tools, moderation and visualization skills with a self-organized working style
- Leadership competence: self-confidence, professional poise and resilience
- Interpersonal competence: strong ability to work in cross-functional teams, high empathy, responsibility and persuasiveness
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity for new challenges (self-starter mentality)
- Good German and fluent English skills written and spoken
Contact HR Department
Tel: +41 32 686-5753